CNC Machining at Cross & Sansam
CNC Machining has revolutionised the manufacturing industry over the last 15 years and Cross & Sansam have been at the forefront in delivering our customers the very best in machining standards.
Supported by the CAD department our CNC operatives use both 3 and 5 axis machining methods in a range of materials such as hardwoods and softwoods, composite tooling boards, carbon kevlar and even metals like aluminium and steel.
We have the capacity to produce very large patterns and highly accurate GRP masters, jigs and fixtures for the aerospace industry and specialised products for displays all around the world.
Our machines and working envelopes are listed below:
- Chronos Routech 5 Axis- 5500 x 4500 x 800
- Chronos Routech 5 Axis- 3700 x 2100 x 800
- CMS 5 Axis- 3000 x 1500 x 800
- SCM 3 Axis- 3050 x 1220 x 300
- Hass VF4- 1200 x 600 x 600